西方祝酒贺词辞
 

 

  1.Here's to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯!

  2.Here's to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

  3.Here's to Tom for his new job! 为汤姆的新工作干杯!


    Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如:

  1.Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester 为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!

  2.Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said. 海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!”


  邀客人喝酒时invite for drinking,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如:

  1.He raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!” 他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!”

  2.Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。

  

  Prosit!(来源于拉丁语,意为May it do good! To your health/ good luck! etc. )

 

  1.Friends,I'll give you a toast——to our president! 朋友们,我给大家敬酒,为我们总统干杯!

  2.I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two people——to our friendship. 现在,我提议为我们两国人民的友谊干杯!

Net124641804 Rec.